The latest ramblings in Josh's mind...
- Bill Simmons, aka "The Sports Guy," is one
of the funniest, and observant columnists, ever. Don't be fooled by his
title; he writes about some of the best cultural references of the 1980's
and beyond. Two of his recent columns, Basketball
Jesus, and West Coast
Sports Watching, are some of his best.
This man deserves more than just a writing gig on the Jimmy Kimmel
his old columns for yourself!
- Heading to Boston to speak for Altura at Boston
Business: Outside the Box.
- After struggling with the Siemens great dual base
phone system I finally had to confront the static, and get a new phone. My
friend Stephanie highly recommended the new 5.8
GHz V-Tech...we'll see how it goes!
- I just finished listening to the Biography of Howard Hughes:
what an insane man. Listening to Salt,
right now: fascinating! Not much tops The Diamond
Age, but I'm still
- Christine Fox, a friend of ours, just hosted a
Zinfandel tasting party. The Markham
was surprisingly good!
That's it for now...