On to next week's big game! Go Cowboys!
Playoffs: Marin Cowboys Brings Down SB CHAMPS G-MEN
Marin Cowboys (10-5) 117.14
Alfred Morris put up 21.30 points and Julio Jones scored 21.20 as Marin Cowboys beat SB CHAMPS G-MEN, 117.14 - 86.64. Marin Cowboys has been just plain unbeatable and has now won seven straight. This win avenges a 90.38 - 77.68 loss to SB CHAMPS G-MEN back in Week 8.
SB CHAMPS G-MEN (9-6) 86.64
Marin Cowboys Smooth Moves
- With 21.30 points against a projected 13.63, Alfred Morris ranked ninth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- The Denver Broncos Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 14.00 points.
- Julio Jones had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.20 points.
- Steven Jackson had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.60 points.
- With 13.80 points, T.Y. Hilton ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
SB CHAMPS G-MEN Regret Tracker
- SB CHAMPS G-MEN picked up Ryan Mathews, who then fell short of his 12.10-point projection by scoring 3.00 points.
- The 7.00 points scored by the Chicago Bears Defense fell short of their 9.45-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Owen Daniels has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.00 points versus a projected 6.29.
- Marin Cowboys had a better day at the QB position, topping SB CHAMPS G-MEN 17.94 - 4.84.
- At the DEF position, SB CHAMPS G-MEN got outscored by Marin Cowboys 14.00 - 7.00.
- Marin Cowboys would be 6-9 if they played SB CHAMPS G-MEN every week.
- Marin Cowboys would have beaten six other teams besides SB CHAMPS G-MEN this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Marin Cowboys would have defeated SB CHAMPS G-MEN 126.68 - 80.86.
- If they played the same schedule as SB CHAMPS G-MEN, Marin Cowboys would be 7-6.
- If Marin Cowboys had played every team in the league each week, they would be 107-54.
- In addition to Marin Cowboys, SB CHAMPS G-MEN would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Marin Cowboys, SB CHAMPS G-MEN would be 10-3.
- SB CHAMPS G-MEN would be 118-43 if they played every team every week.
- SB CHAMPS G-MEN has lost six times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Marin Cowboys won again and is on a seven-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Marin Cowboys had the week's largest margin of victory (30.50 points) for the fourth time this season.
- The 117.14 points by Marin Cowboys led the league. It is the fourth time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Marin Cowboys topped their point expectations for the fourth week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the sixth time.
- SB CHAMPS G-MEN underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 86.64 points against a projected 93.82 this week.
- This was the first time this season that SB CHAMPS G-MEN lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- Two of the starters for Marin Cowboys scored higher than the leading scorer for SB CHAMPS G-MEN.